ATS2000 series industrial ONU devices are the front-end part of industrial passive optical network. ATS2000 supports redundant EPON network, megabit network and transparent serial port. The dual EPON ports of ATS2000 can realize "1+1" all-fiber protection network with less than 10ms switching time. Compliant with IEEE802.3ah, ATS2000 meets the relevant requirements of YD/T 1475-2006
and CTC2.1, as well as the main communication standards and relevant criteria of industrial grade for power industry. ATS2000 utilizes network standards, such as transparent and unified TCP/IP protocols, standardized OAM and SNMP management for good compatibility and wide applications. MRD ATS2000 series ONU devices have been massively applied to the power distribution automation and electricity information collection applications in the smart grid.
Features and Benefits
● High-performance and cost-effective entry-level ONU
● Provide various interfaces on users' side for easy access and integration of data, voice, video and other services
● Bidirectional high-bandwidth services can be realized on a single fiber with a downlink/uplink rate of 1.25Gbps
● Support QoS mechanism based on ITU-T Y.1291, including priority labeling, queue scheduling, flow shaping, congestion limit and cache management
● SLA parameters can be regulated for different users and services, such as delays, jitters, guaranteed bandwidths and maximum bandwidths
● Support DBA mechanism for each ONU's uplink bandwidth allocation and rate limit
● Support optical power detection and other DDMI functions
● Support multiple efficient security mechanisms, including VLAN isolation, port protection, MAC binding, IP binding and port rate-limit
● Support queue and flow control technologies for multi-service integrations
● Rich OAM and expanded OAM functions, including configuration, alarm, performance monitoring, fault isolation and security management
l Dual PON & Dual MAC Design, Strong and Flexible Network Model
ATS2000 utilizes high-reliable "1+1" full protection topology structure with less than 10ms switching time to ensure the reliable operation for power communication system. In addition, ATS2000 allows flexible options such as tree, chain and ring topologies according to the actual distribution network structures.
l EPON Passive Optical Transmission Network
Adopting optical fiber as the transmission media, the whole transmission process is passive and the operation is reliable and stable. Bidirectional high-bandwidth services can be realized on a single fiber with a downlink/uplink rate of 1.25Gbps. EPON supports the bus architecture of multi-level optical splitting and complies with the distribution network transmission line structures.
l Multi-service QOS Guarantee
ATS2000 supports QoS mechanism based on ITU-T Y.1291, including priority labeling, queue scheduling, flow shaping, congestion limit, cache management and so on. SLA parameters can be regulated for different users and services, such as delays, jitters, guaranteed bandwidths and maximum bandwidths. The system also supports DBA mechanism for each ONU's uplink bandwidth allocation and rate limit.
l Advanced Product Architecture
ATS2000 is safe and reliable by utilizing modular design, supporting various customization demands and dual inputs. With multiple power supply options, such as 220VAC, 18-60VDC, 12-36VDC and 36-72VDC, form a full coverage of power requirements for distribution network environment.
l Abundant Ethernet Features
ATS2000 supports effective isolation security mechanisms to provide technology guarantee for multi-service , integrations, smooth upgrading and expansion, such as VLAN isolation, port protection, MAC binding, IP binding, port rate-limit, queue and flow control technology.
l ·Unified Network Management System
With business-oriented design, ATS2000 provides unified network transmission and interconnection protocols, address management, domain management, security management, user access management. ATS2000 supports rich OAM functions such as configuration, alarm, performance monitoring, fault isolation and security management; as well as CLI and GUI management modes, easy to learn and use.
l Industrial Design for Power System
With dual PON uplinks, ATS2000 supports GEPON, FE, RS232/RS485 and other service interfaces. ATS2000 can work under -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature range and fully comply with GB/T17626 EMC class 4 standards and CE safety requirements, which enable the adaptability to harsh environments, high lightning-proof and electromagnetism resistant features. ATS2000 series have received the certification from the authoritative supervision organization of State Grid.